Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Happy 47Th Birthday to my favorite singer Whitney Houston. I fell in love with "You give good love" and Ive been on board every since, through the thick and thicker!

Oh lawd what us gon do? A.I. winner/singer Fantasia may have a sex tape with her and married man. Laurence Fishburne's daughter can't seem to keep legs and her mouth closed. Both cases has me smh. Ladies can you get it together, and Tasia I'm really disappointed with you, this situation has gotten 'very' messy.

Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg's film 'The Other Guys' finished #1 @ the Box Office this weekend raking in an impressive 36 million dollar opener, followed by Leonard DiCaprio's Inception.

Rapper Drake was seen this past weekend with Rihanna again....hmm and that's 'all' I'm all I'm going to say.

Singer Robbie Williams and actress Ayda Field are married! The couple exchanged vows in front of 75 of their closest family members and friends at their Beverly Hills home on Saturday.

Lately everyone in Hip Hop is trying to make Jay-Z, Beyonce', Kanye, Drake Rihanna and others are part of this 'new found' urban legend called the Masonic Illuminati ... snap out of it people It's NOT REAL!!! UGH

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment