Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Kanye West is fully back and ready for battle. Here's a picture of him on the set of his video "Power".

Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin fell in her bathtub and broke her ribs. I'm wishing her a speedy recovery. Ree Ree you gots to be more careful.

My girl Julia Roberts movie Eat, Pray, Love opens August 13th, I've seen the trailer, and our 'pretty' girl looks haggard and old, it's one of those cases in Hollywood, where you get married have kids, and your priorities shift. Julia is in her 40's now, I hope that she realizes that another starlet is waiting in the wings to take her place, so every movie that she appears in now, should be a role in which she gives the public what it wants to see, and that's her being 'pretty','silly' AND rocking her famous 'red' curly locks. That's just my take on things, but I'm right about a lot of things. LOL

After 30's on Entertainment Tonight host Mary Hart will end her run after 30 years. I say it's about time. Hey Mary thanks for doing 'real' journalism back in the day, the show has not gone to pots.

Shaquill O'Neal signed a two year contract with the Boston Celtics, I think I see another championship ring in his future, however I was hoping that he would've signed back on with the Miami Heat, but I'm cool with him being a Celtic.

Singer Katy Perry appears topless in the new issue of Rolling Stone, it's some of the best money that I've spent. LOL

It's OFFICIAL Fugee's rapper/producer Wyclef Jean is running for president of Haiti, and I all I have to say is that If I were a Haitian resident, I would be getting on the first boat out, girls and woman aren't safe, he's going to try to mash everything that he can. Hey I'm Just Saying...you did listen to Lauryn Hill's "Miseducation" CD it was all about their relationship, MIND you he was married then too.

Chris 'Breezy' Brown is back in the studios working on his new CD? I'm wonder if it's too soon? I think he does deserve full forgiveness. This last year has been harsh on my boy.

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith is the new judge on A.I. and has pissed his band members off, of course Perry could give a Eff, at this point in his life being a judge on A.I. makes the old geezer relevant again.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

11 comments:

  1. Kevin you do like who you like, but it's the ones that you don't like that we have to worry about. LOL I like your column and I want to know more about you.
    Whoa are you really?
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Aretha, and to think that she lost 50 pounds and now has this set back, i will pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston gets Shaq...YES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for Chris Brown's return. Rihanna if you don't knock if out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you are good Kev'. Chris is bringing the heat back, and Usher and Trey should be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy Perry is my bitch, Ke$ha and Rihanna are her bitches, and I love them all. Kevin don't hate.
    Cicely

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot picture of Kanye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanye is not someone that the public should ever sleep on, yes his mouth gets him into trouble but also his mouth says a lot of real on point shit. I'm on board with you for Kanye, he's real talent.
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wyclef might be the man with the man, I say whoever gets the job done and if his wifey is okay with his extra duties, who are we to judge right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shaq should go back to the Lakers, and make up with Kobe, that would be a great way to end his career.
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...girls just gotta keep investigating, huh? we gotta just let our men be men, be who they are, and leave it alone, that is when it is real cool and nice. . .Julia's in the movie- I read the book, Eat, Pray, Love. .. ugh! the authors' diary of her life in these countries, I think Julia is playing the part of this single woman who is not out to impress. Taking a risk, not the "Pretty Woman" we all liked her to be

    ReplyDelete