Sunday, August 5, 2012

Affirmation

Lord I thank for another opportunity to do your will, to be a vessel to all that I may encounter, to talk about your goodness and mercy, and to share my testimony with anyone who will listen.  This journey starts with a village no one gets there alone and no one makes it through without having belief in you.  To GOD Be the Glory.  If GOD Be for you, no one can be against you.  In Jesus name I pray for peace over the world, and all whom are battling addiction, affliction and personal demons, please remove the burdens and give the victory, and for this I do give thanks and so it is.  Love and Light! 

2 comments:

  1. God you are my lite, my salvation. Thanks for my opportunity.
    Marie O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, Mother, God we know you to be the light a presence in our lives. Help to keep me steadfast in my goals and pursuits. Guide me your savior with light. I give thanks.
    McCaughtry

    ReplyDelete