Sunday, August 19, 2012

Affirmation

It is the task of the enlightened not only to ascend to learning and to see the good but to be willing to descend again to those prisoners and to share their troubles and their honors, whether they are worth having or not. And this they must do, even with the prospect of death.They shall give of their help to one another wherever each class is able to help the community. ~Plato


Dear God,
Thanks for the opportunity to witness another day of your goodness, mercy and grace.  I'm so grateful for the chance to honor your presence and I give gratitude to all the blessings in my life.  In my shortcomings, I'm willing to surrender to learn more of your favor, to do your will and to be a vessel to spread your word and I hope to be an angel to all that I encounter.  For all the blessings that flow, I do give praise and thanks to you almighty.  Love and Light to all who walk with the understanding of To God, be the glory, and if God be for you, who can be against you. In Jesus name, Amen. kk

1 comment:

  1. great picture and nice words as always. hang in there it does get etter.

    ReplyDelete