Friday, August 10, 2012

Freedom/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ... Let's Talk it About!
Discovery is a fulfilling prophecy, helping to release blocked patterns of incomplete thoughts to free the negative walls that has built up resistance. Having the tenacity to unfold the answers to the questions that often times don't appear to make sense, it helps to shape the patterns of your life. We all have different behaviors, as to the reasons in which we govern ourselves. When hang ups exists within us, it's formed from a point of uncertainty, it can manifest as a child, it can also come from personal experiences or things that you've witnessed.

To live your life, being the best that you can be in any given situation, is about unlocking walls that you've built for protection and survival. Freedom to be has a price, but its never that simple, it takes commitment to dig deep into yourself, by not being afraid of what vulnerabilities you'll find, to approach the situation head on, without backing down, to say yes, today I'm willing to be raw in my pursuit. When you open yourself up, to be full, whole and complete. Life will reveal that it gets so much better when we're not afraid to understand who we really are as oppose to who we pretend to be.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?


3 comments:

  1. thank you rev knighton for your friday morning cup of inspiration. I have still have walls up. I am trying though, its humbling to read words that so closely identify my life and situation.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my eyes are open now, u jolted me into my Friday morning. Working on me.
    Joi

    ReplyDelete