Thursday, August 27, 2009

Command Performance


This performance 'still' takes my breathe away. It was 1993 and such a happy time in my life. Basically just a kid, I was figuring it all out. She won 11 Billboard Awards that year, my boy Anthony and I went to the Award Show at the Shrine Auditorium. She was AMAZING and didn't disappoint. She was drama, class and full on delivery at the PEAK of her career. Nobody does it better, and in my lifetime, I don't if they ever will. Love you madly Whitney!!!

2 comments:

  1. A freakin MASTERPIECE, so young, optimistic and feeled with glee. The world was eating out of the palm of her hands. She had it all. What a nice treat. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the diva mommie right there. This performance was on point. She was so beautiful. I hope she's made peace with her demons.

    ReplyDelete