Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Just Sayin....


Some things you never get use to like Paula Abdul, being a judge on A.I. C'mon really? Have you ever listend to any of her CD's? I'm amazed, she's bitching and moaning about a raise. Well Paula you're 40 something, NO longer revelant, AND you cant sing, BUT A.I. is willing to pay you over 5 million dollars a year, I say that beats being a swing shift manager at Target...c'mon I'm just sayin...

Singer Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder are ON again. They're the new version of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. Let's just hope that it doesn't take Amy fourteen years to wake up, like Whitney Houston.

Speaking of Whitney Houston, Wal-Mart chains will not be selling her "I Look To You"CD, because apparently, they have a exclusive deal with Miley Cyrus to sell her "Time of My Life" EP. How absurd!!! Miley Cyrus.....I DONT GET IT!!! What's you purpose? However she is paid though.

When you watch HBO's 'True Blood' dont you wish you knew a vampire?

Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams are now part owner's of the Miami Dolphins. You GO girls!!

Lindsay Lohan's neighbors want her out!
After her latest "burglary" this weekend, the folks living in close proximity to the drama magnet are looking for her to move out. Lindsay America is still watching, but we're getting really bored - GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!

Heather Locklear is returning to Melrose Place. I'm certain the her former BFF Denise Richardson didn't call to congratulate her. I'm just saying, you know how fickle relationships and friendships are in La La land. Wasnt it just yesterday Paris Hilton and Lisa Nicole were BFF's?

Remember to every rumor there's a bit of truth to it!

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams, and Ellen...

No comments:

Post a Comment