Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Just Sayin....


The Chris Breezy and Rihanna Cheesey saga continues. The judge ruled on yesterday, five years probration for Breezy. He has to stay away from Cheesey at all costs. Now we all know that Breezy will get 'it' anytime he wants some brain from Cheesey, so at the end of the day. Is Rihanna really the 'saint' in this situation, HELL Ta Da Naw. No one ever deserves a beat down - ever. I'm Just Sayin...TWO SIDES people. When it finally comes out, I will be there standing saying I TOLD YOU SO!!

Can it get any crazier? I guess so!! Latoya Jackson is going to be a co-host on the View in September for two days. WHO KNEW!! She's batty and bonkers. What will she say? Who the hell knows, but one things for sure it will be CRAZY, and I will be right there to witness the train wreck.

Meagan Fox has just signed on to be the next 'Catwoman' well Meagan, you're no Michelle Pfeiffer, who truly did her thing in Batman...Meow!!

American Family Royality Senator Ted Kennedy passed away. The Kennedy family have always endured so many storms. Almost seems like a curse. If I'm ever on a plane and one of the Kennedys are a passenger, trust me I'm getting off that damn plane...C'mon I'm just sayin!!
R.I.P. Teddy Kennedy you made being a liberal cool.

Rapper Lil Wayne recorded a PSA encouraging kids to stay in school. I can just imagine the spot going something like this "Hey you little bastards, stay your muthaf*cking a**es in school, or I pistol whup your punk bitch a**es" LMAO I think it's scary to have Lil Wayne encourage anything. What I can easily SEE him doing is a horror movie, because looking at his mug scares the hell out of me, and I sure he scares you as well....right?

Kate and Jon, Tiny and whoever, Frankie and sidekick hustle...ENOUGH already. Reality TV is getting more and more ridiculous. All whack, so who gives a phuck.

Rapper Nas Escobar has to pay his ex-wife singer Kelis 55.000.00 a month, who knew that Escobar pockets were so deep. Court documents states that he makes 240.000.00 a month. Guess Kelis 'Milkshake' did bring one boy to the yard. It's all fair in love and war. Too bad though, because they made a lovely couple.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain percent of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

5 comments:

  1. Hey I have some Rihanna stories too. So I feel what you're saying. That was some funny shit about Lil Wayne. You're crazy. Keep em coming.

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like Reality tv, it shows that we're not the only ones with crazy in our lives. Chris Brown and Rihanna are kids, who should not have dealt with one another, both seem unstable in a fick industry.
    Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Nas has to pay whack Kelis 55grand? How stuff are that bossy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letoya is crazy, REAL crazy, so thanks for the information. I will set my DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meagan Fox is sexy, and that damn tattoo is tight. I will pay money to see her cat...oops I meant to say I would pay money to see how play cat woman.

    Nina Day

    ReplyDelete