Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WHITNEY filming the 'Million Dollar Bill' video...


Is it just me or does this lady look amazing? Damn Whitney don't hurt em, well maybe just a little. She's BACK, the 'I Look To You' CD will be released on Monday August 31-2009. The reviews are raves....dont you just love a good comeback story? To hell and back, she's been through it, and lived to tell about it ALL. Tune in Sept 14th, for the 24th Season opener of the Oprah Winfrey show, Whitney will be the featured guest for a sit down deep dish interview. Get your popcorn out, it's going to be SMOKIN hot!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait. Monday I will be the first one in line, well maybe the first one after you. LMAO

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a funny man, it's good to see this side of you too....well I'm glad that you're letting other people see the many layers of you. I like this piece, you're shedding light without giving up all the goods, which keeps us tuned in.

    F.Michael

    ReplyDelete