Sunday, September 23, 2012

Affirmation


Thank you God for the reverence of seeing a new day, and understanding that it's a blessing to wake up in my right body and mind.  I understand that everyday is a chance to be a better person than I was yesterday, and I understand that its also a chance to do more for myself and the world than I did yesterday.  To God be the Glory, If God be for you who can be against you. Please continue to bless my family, friends and even my foes.  I asked you heal me of my addictions and afflictions in my life, and any entanglements that are in my path.  Allow me to see all of my dreams into fruition, guide the pen in my hand to be your canvas. When I wake every morning I want to be a vessel of your word and please allow me to be an angel to all of those who are in need of my help.  For all the blessings that flow in my life, I do give thanks.  Love and Light to the world.  Amen

4 comments:

  1. happy sunday kevin, make it a funday by putting God first all else will follow.
    Chase M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the Lord be your light and your refuge. Keep searching ...
    Sy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this it another good ting from you..i believe that we serve the highest of highs, honor him and he shall reward you.
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  4. struggle is a part of life, also believing is what gets you through during the lean and hard times. God grants our wishes, you have to honor him in all ways.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete