Sunday, September 9, 2012

Affirmation

To God Be The Glory, I give thanks for living to see another, for the opportunity to be better than I was yesterday, also to understand your direction and goals for my life.  I ask that I may be a vessel to all those that I encounter to spread the word of your goodness.  Please heal me of all the addictions and afflictions in my life.  In this world the demons come from everywhere, please continue to keep a shield over me, by protecting me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  Guide and direct my path as I continue to be an angel to all that may seek my help and wisdom that you've empowered me with.  I continue to pray for the meek and the weak, the people who have no voice. For all the blessings in my life I do give thanks, please continue to look after my grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. If God be for you, who can be against you.  Forever giving gratitude of all the good that's in my life.  Love and light to those who share the belief of you.  Amen

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday Kevin, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give God the glory and he will honor your heart and your wishes.
    Trina

    ReplyDelete