Monday, September 10, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...


Dearest Whitney,
This week will mark the 7 month of your passing, time is moving swiftly yet it seems like yesterday that my world came to a crashing halt when I got the news of your passing, it nearly destroyed me, I was numb and couldn't move, did not want to move.  I always have my cell phone on vibrate, as to not startle me when it rings.  I noticed that day when I looked at my phone, I saw numbers and names from people that I had not been in contact with for yours since school, and at first I couldn't put it together why I was getting calls from all of these people, I assumed that some of my friends parents must have passed away or something, little did I know that those calls coming in were to console me on your passing (EVERYONE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU), and believe me those calls helped me immensely to cope with one of the biggest losses of my life...YOU!
This past week was the DNC and you would be so proud of President Obama, I think that he will win another four years, also MTV aired their VMA's and NOT shockingly, they didn't have a special tribute to you, which baffles me, because you did so much for them, at any rate they are jackasses.  Basically that was my week without you, so until next week, rest easy my sweet princess, and I know that I'll be seeing you again ... one day.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much. You are so adorable ♥ Thank you, thank you, thank you. NBL my sweetheart. Thinking of you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. always such a loving tribute to Whitney every week. she's such a doll.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. always the baby, and forever in our hearts. kevin thanks for being consistant in your undying love for our beloved Whitney.
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's my baby Whitney socking them like she always could and they could never say anything about her because every time she set foot on stage she looked like a million bucks. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT haters?
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love the beautiful and talented Whitney. Tomorrow marks seven months since her untimely demise.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MISS HER SO MUCH, MY HEART IS SO FULL... SOME SAY GET OVER IT.. SOME SAY MOVE ON.. SOME SAY IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ACT THIS WAY.. WELL I CAN NOT HELP IT.
    Mateo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. yes, love this dress...Indeed was a classy lady!

      Delete
    2. Dear Whitney,
      It's been 7 months since you left us and up to this day we are still in disbelief. I hope you finally found the love,peace & serenity you were longing for your entire life. May you rest in peace my angel! Gone but the music she left will live forever.
      Lenny

      Delete
  7. I miss her so much she was the only person who mkake me belive in faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love Whitney, she was such a full bodied star and gave her all to everything that she done. thanks for helping keep her memory alive.
    charles

    ReplyDelete
  9. from the moment I saw you, I went out of my mind .... I feel like an angel who just started to fly, and then gone went Whitney, I miss you my heavenly angel.
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥ ♥ ♥ I miss you so much Nippy. I look to you and I will always and forever love you. Rest in Paradise beautiful Angel ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome sister she was. Still love you Whitney .

    ReplyDelete