Friday, September 21, 2012

Veracity/TGIF

Happy Friday, Let's Talk about It!!

To thine ownself be true, is an testament of a spiritual cleansing, seeking out what you expect to receive in the solitude of self. Integrity aligns your character and how you are perceived. Walking in a consistent path is the purpose that drives your life. To know that truth exists in the smallest places and is always presented, how you treat the discovery is the tale that you share when you play it forward. Nothing beats a failure but a try, in understanding that every day we're merely works in progress, and the mission is within our grasp.

I look at the world and it's not always a pretty picture, it's 2012 and most of the issues still exist, somehow they have just morphed into a different pattern as not to appear relative, but veracity will never fail you because the sixth sense teaches you to pay attention to your gut, for the person who still chooses to ignore the warning signs, is bound to repeat and spin. I don't want to live in a world, where I can't believe in the good of man, where my fellowman wont extend a hand, because of self gain. The politics and problems of our universe will not go away over night, I think staring the matter head on, speaks to something that is possible, which beats all the wrongs that we've ignored. Its your life, it's time to take a stand, or get left behind.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?


14 comments:

  1. you said a mouthful, if this world doesn't get any better we're done. hopefully Romney will get a chance to have his time in office. this world needs new energy and direction.
    rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. great advice and what a nice topic, in a perfect world, we could all stand a retrofit to our lives.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed,. great advice. I love Fridays ... you always give me food for thought.
      Sam

      Delete
  3. I believe in Love by Kenny Loggins certainly takes me back to a simplier time in this world. God bless you for your post, always so uplifting and encouraging.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice Friday wake me up. that mind of yours can put a positive spin on anything. keep it coming.
    leif

    ReplyDelete
  5. always great stuff to read from you, and I need to keep that kind of focus that you're talking about. have a great weekend.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Kev' aint nothing like the truth. Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm staying close to you, this is a very good piece and so inspirational. why is life so complicated sometimes? stand firm, consistency is a good thing.
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  8. you made my day, thanks for being you.
    charli

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is Golden, you hit the nail on the damn head. thinking of you.
    Mykal

    ReplyDelete
  10. truthfully i don't share your opinion, I so tired with my life, I'm afraid to take it all away but I don't see any reason to stay here. peace is something Im seeking and I have not found it here on earth. your words use to carry weight with me, but the longer I continue the harder it gets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. life is hard the difficulty is when you don't understand that fact. Quitting suicide seems easy, but i'm certain that it is not your answer. talk to someone, talk to your spiritual savior, the answer is when you do the work.
      Brook

      Delete
  11. dont give in, the fight is the zest and it inspires us to hang on for another day.
    Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm paying attention to your words, i wish you would go more in depth, with your thought process, sometimes I'm left wanting more of your insight. Just a crustructive critism.
    Brion

    ReplyDelete