Sunday, January 13, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father, I thank you for allowing me to see the dawning of a new day, I awake to the beauty of your presence in my life.  I know with you all things are possible, and with you their are no mistakes.  Please provide me with favor, mercy and grace, I ask that you guide and direct my path, and protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  Let me be a vessel of your word to all that I encounter, please let me be an Angel to those who are in need of my services.  To God be the glory, for if God be for you, who can be against you.  Please continue to bless the Hurricane Sandy victims and the Newtown families.  For all the blessings in my life I do give thanks, and I do not take any of my blessings for granted.  Continue to bless my family and friends.  I ask that you remove any addictions and afflictions from you my life.  Restore my body and soul to completion. I send Love and Light to the world, Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment