Thursday, January 3, 2013

Command Performance



It's the top of the year, which made me choose this song by Peggy Lee, I think it's very befitting, and it simplifies the appreciation approach to life.  We all have revolutions, some will stick to them, but most will  ..... "Is That all There Is" was filmed in 1969 when Lee made a guest appearance on Dean Martin's tv show, the performance still holds signifigance in the world today.  Peggy Lee will go down in the history books for her vocals, her looks and her sass, she was the Mae West of music.  Enjoy~

4 comments:

  1. love Peggy Lee, always sexy, always bad always a solid peformer. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. good song choice. I thought Bette Midler was the orginator of this song, goes to show you, nothing is ever really new.
    stace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Fever by hear, really doesn't know anymore than that, but I liked this performance. Thanks for the post.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw Peggy Lee in concert when i was a little kid with my grandma, and I all could remember is how big how boobs were, I'm sorry, but I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete