Sunday, January 20, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the opportunity to be along the land of the living, to wake up to witness the dawn of a new day in my right mind, body and spirit.  I thank you for the blessings and gifts that you have bestowed upon my life, I don't not take any of my blessings for granted.  I know that I can do all things through Christ my   Lord and Savior.  I ask that you guide and direct my path, that you protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, please also honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  The road of life is long, and can be lonely and unfulfilled road if you do not honor the creator, and special people in your life, who make it a little easier to bare.  God I need you every day of my life, to lead me where you deem fit for me, please enable me to see all my dreams into fruition, please let my light shine as a vessel of your word, and to be an Angel to all that I meet who are in need of my services.  I ask that you forgive me of all my sins, please rid me or any demons, or poisons that are growing within me.  Take away any addictions and afflictions in my life.  I continue to pray for the Hurricane Sandy victims, please keep them encouraged to know that help is on the way, I say a prayer for the Newtown victims and survivors, help them through this horrific time in their lives, and reveal the answers to their many questions.  I send Love, Light and prayers to my family, friends,people of the world and yes to my enemies too. For all the blessings in my life I do give thanks. Amen~

2 comments:

  1. great words Kevin this morning. I appreciate the sentiment. God is utilizing you, let him continue.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday Kevin and may God continue to bless and guide you.
    Skylar

    ReplyDelete