Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Prince,The Artist and The Man .....

First has ever mastered genius the way that this man has, and he did it on his own terms against the labels AND won.  He owns all of his material, and I dare you to try to find any of his compositions on youtube, in this day of Internet stalker isms he owns himself.  He doesn't twitter, facebook, etc., he is POP CULTURE on his terms and RELEVANTPrince Roger Nelson I salute you, thanks for being authentic in a plastic world, you are so refreshing.

6 comments:

  1. Prince stands alone and on his own, I love his walk and his path.
    Areo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A true soldier Prince. I'm still diggin on you. Let me be your Vanity.

      Delete
  2. I love Prince, he's a genius, sexy and uber talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prince is the man, all true artist, no pre-taped anything a true artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovesexy daddy... I want his tool. Make me your itrustable bitch csuse ai totslly adore you.
      Star

      Delete
  4. Sometimes it snows in April and Boys and Girls are my sexy Prince joints. He is still beautiful in his 50's life with money keeps things right and tight.
    Jenifer

    ReplyDelete