Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rihanna - No Apologies

Singer Rihanna is on the cover of the new Rolling Stone magazine on newsstands January 31-13. The singer gives a heart felt interview revealing that she and Chris Brown are back together and that their love is stronger than ever and that she's making no apologies for following her heart. Below is some excerpts from her interview with the magazine.

On being mad at Chris Brown for a really long time: ”I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me. To feel the consequences of that. So when that (stuff) came back it hit me like a ton of bricks. Like, God, you’ve got to be kidding right now. But I got real with myself, and I just couldn’t bury the way I felt.”

On people being upset about her reunion with Chris Brown: ”When you add up the pieces from the outside, it’s not the cutest puzzle in the world. You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about (stuff). We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that.”

On people being worried about her with Chris Brown: ”I know. And trust me – it makes me feel great to know that people care. I guess it’s just something that will show with time. There’s nothing I could say that would convince you right now. But we’re in a great place. And I can’t ever see us going back.”

On how much she will put up with from Chris Brown going forward: ”Listen, I’ll tell you right now: I don’t have to take it. If he gives me that again, here’s what I give him: nothing. I just walk away. He doesn’t have that luxury of (expletive) up again. That’s just not an option. I can’t say that nothing else will go wrong. But I’m pretty solid in knowing that he’s disgusted by that. And I wouldn’t have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility.”

11 comments:

  1. It's her life, she knows what is best for her, and however it plays out, she will deal with it. love love love Rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. people should leave those kids alone. its their life. hot heads/hard heads makes for soft behinds.
    dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS WOMAN!! i can't wait to get my copy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ishe's much better than Beyonce's fat ass.

      Delete
    2. Rihanna is the dopest perosn in music, she's on top of her game and Beyonce' and Gaga better bow down. I'm glad that she and Chris are back together.
      David

      Delete
  4. If she doesn't want us in her business, maybe she should have not call into 911 when in fact you gave your boyfriend Herpes. The truth of the matter is, it's a dysfunctual relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Young love its dumb crazy and stupid , but we've all been there. I wish them luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she finds perfonsonal happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dam grateful not to be in my twenties. She woll learn so enough that a leopard does change its spots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets hope it works out on ht favor. Love is a hatrd pill to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karreuche says that Chris is her man, both woman are kinda crazy, but I'm rooting for Rihanna.I love her, sexy and beautiful
    Trey

    ReplyDelete