Friday, January 18, 2013

Confessionals/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone .., Let's Talk about It!!

Its a new chapter, when a door closes new opportunities begin, Time to restructure dreams deferred. A fresh slate can cleanse your soul, time for correction. It's about taking ownership for self, you must understand what self worth is about, self value is warranted. It's time to stop giving power to someone else, when you allow someone to drain you, it speaks to the ideology of not understanding worth and focus. The amazing part about an epiphany. its often noticed by others before self, the people who drain you immediately will comment on the difference, and why is that, it's noticeable, you're no longer an enabler, with clarity finally you can recognize your light, EMBRACE your gifts, it's time to honor you as oppose to giving your light to ungrateful individuals.

Repetition happens more than most would care to admit, change can be scary, but I think it's a rewarding tool, wanting for more in your life is ABSOLUTE, understanding fault and bad habits, is what the healing process is about. Whenever you encounter someone who is afraid to own who they are, that's a person who fears growth and will continue to run from their past by placing blame elsewhere. Accountability is about maturation to acknowledge that much work is needed on self, that's the person who I want to know more about, because at the end of the day, we've all walked in familiar shoes, its not about the fall, it's about where you land.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?





What Are You Doing With Your Life?

18 comments:

  1. I'm embracing the good in life Kevin with Happy Feelings. Thanks for your great weekly words. You are hitting the pulse of what 'we' your followings need to hear. Happy Friday. I'll look for you in DC this weekend.
    Bran

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen ... good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, this struck me deeply today. Happy Friday to you. I would like to talk to you more about this, I'm going to inbox you for more advise. Thanks in advance.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin omg I prayed last night that your tgif would be something that applied to my life, and Im sitting here in tears. You gave me everything to I needed to hear, it was the affirmation that I needed. Thank you so very much.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Understanding your self worth is very refreshing, not a lot of people understand worth, and tend to lose themselves when they get involved in a relationship, they give their power to another. Focus is positively a must to know what you want, i'm getting mine.
    tyler

    ReplyDelete
  6. good read. Happy Friday. Keep your focus mister, you're a jewel.
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great tgif Kevin. I'm really on board with you fully,you have deep insight. thanks again.
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ownership and value hard tools to put into place Kevin, I like the idea of trying to get focus into your life. the thought process is what should be discussed. I hope that you will continue to dialogue on this subject matter, you're on to something.
    Sherree

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the Confessionals/TGIF you hit it right on the nose with that one. I am going thru that at this time. I just cut off all the dead and loose strings out of my life. I am certainly on a mission to cleanse my soul, not trying to be holier than thou, but I am tryin to be more holy ME.
    Bstevens

    ReplyDelete
  10. great way with words kevin, I appreciate you. keep doing what you're doing. we are paying attention.
    keep up the movement.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy friday mr. knighton. i like the new look of your blog, very nice INDEED. Guy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, you're on the money once again. thanks for posting.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried calling you today to compliment you on this tgif, but you didn't answer your phone, doing your usual not pickin up:( I was calling to say thanks for the pep talk this week, and also wanted to compliment you on 'confessionals', it really helped me today.
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy TGIF ... What a great read. Ebracong focus and ownership. Just what I needed. Thx


    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the gosoel. Speak it inti exudtence. Yo'd the man. I really needed this read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. repitition aint nobody got time for that. your tgif today really brought tears to my eyes, I felt like you were speaking directly to me. you warm my heart, and everytime that I think of you, I smile.
    B. Jones S.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending love from Hawaii .... i love you Handsome.

    ReplyDelete