Monday, January 14, 2013

Always Be My Baby ...

Dearest Whitney,
Heavenly beautiful Whitney.  I'm missing you more and more everyday.  It's almost been a year, and I'm still in shock, upon hearing the news, a part of me is still numb.  The world seems very different without you here.  More and more specials are done in your honor, which in a way its very befitting, but it's still very heartbreaking and disappointing.  It's like a life interrupted, but of course God knows best.  Wherever you are, I know that you're getting a much deserve rest and break.  You put in so much time, dedication and commitment, your work ethic was something to be admired and respected.  You came into the world to make us take notice and pay attention AND that you did.  I love and miss you always, and I shall never forget you.  When I think of you, I smile.  Until next week, RIP sweet princess.

10 comments:

  1. how precious your love for Whitney. to write a letter to her every week is very enduring. I miss Whitney. Such a bright star. She lives on forever.
    dexter

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the weekly tribute to Whitney, and I love the new fresh look of your blog, Im' so digging it.
    Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  3. touching weekly honor to Whitney. time is really flying by, it seems like only yesterday we got the sad news of her passing. the voice will forever remain sealed in time. one world united in love with Whitney.
    shaunie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Whitney forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pop starlet proved fame to ne too much. Less success you get to live, its a horrible price to pay. rip
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the pleasure of seeing her live .. Such a eonderful treat. She was truly something specisl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frath happensove on man. She was great we grt thst, but she wasnt here firever we birn we fir with a lot if good stuff in the moddke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kev' I love the new layout of your blog, and as always your Whitney stories are very heartfelt.
    One suggestion about your blog, your disclaimer is too big, drop it down to the bottom, otherwise i'm VERY impresseed.
    Hill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow hard to believe that its been almost a year. Her star was HUGE ... She was sooooo tiny , duch power. I miss her. rip

    ReplyDelete