Monday, January 7, 2013

Always Be My Baby ...


Dearest Whitney,
Another week without your beautiful presence.  I watched a lot of your videos this past weekend, and more and more you continue to slay me.  You're incredible talent was so legendary, and I'm more than aware of how great you were, but now that you're immortal, my appreciation is even greater than it already was.  You always seemed so assured of yourself, it was always glamorous, and you genuinely seemed to enjoy performing and appeared to be a very happy person.  The hard work and dedication showed, you were a true Trojan, a thoroughbred performer, constantly raising the bar and making everyone take notice.  This month marks 11 months since your untimely passing, which is baffling, time continues to race by.  Next month marking your one year anniversary and Oprah Winfrey is going to interview your mom, it should be a good interview, hopefully Cissy and ONLY Cissy.  Rest easy my beautiful princess, until next week Love and Light.  I'm forever missing you.  RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment