Thursday, September 3, 2009

Command Performance


I must admit that Justin Timberlake is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't think he has a backbone, which made me igg him in regards to the Super Bowl hoax with Janet. He totally left her out to hang and dry. Sorry that's another conversation. I choose this week's Command Performance because Justin never seems to disppoint when it comes to his performances, now matter who he's singing with, he finds a way to shine, and he's always looking thoroughly happy entertaining, after all that's what he was born to do. His falsetto is on point in this LIVE performance in London, and he's dancing his ass off without missing a beat, so I'll go ahead and take the heat and flack for my Command Performance selection, because I feel it's fire, and I'll put my money on JT any day.

6 comments:

  1. Excuse me, but Robin Thicke does just fine without electricity. He writes and produces his own music and plays the piano and guitar. And for your information he performs with a LIVE band. In his performance he sings alone while accompanying himself on the piano AND a capella. He doesn't just sing in falsetto either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better, this comment section should be in response to Justin Timberlake LIVE performance:)
    The article isn't about Robin Thicke. With that said, I've been in the studio with him and I've heard him sing LIVE, and the best thing that he has going for him in my opinion is his beautiful wife Paula Patton. His band is tight, but that's HIS band and not him, he's weak, and will never be regarded as a great soul singer, nor a good soul singer. Thanks for your comment, which are always welcomed here, whether we agree or not. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Kev, dont hurt em. LMAO I agree with you, Robin Thicke singing sucks. Anyway enough about him. I love your Command Performance piece on Thurdsays. Justin is talented, i think the fiasco regarding Janet and the Superbowl. He was trying to please everyone and at 22 what can you do? He made a poor choice. Thanks for posting this performance, the boy was singing and dancing his ass. I saw him at Madison Square garden, and he did his thang.

    Tamiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin's a p*ssy, and if it werent for Timbaland, he would be washed up.

    Ski

    ReplyDelete
  5. JT was grooving his ass. He's my guilty pleasure too. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin T is PHIONNE, and I like his sincerity. No matter what haters say, he's a hot white boy, who respects soul and hip hop. The real deal, very unlike Alan Thicke's whack son.
    Amber Marie

    ReplyDelete