Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Just Saying...



Donald Trump needs to find himself something to do. His comments on Kanye West, was out of line. To be taken seriously Donald in a world that you know nothing about you might want to direct your attentions to a formidable hair do, as of right now and for many years, you have been a hair DON'T!!

Director George Lucas was honored last night. When asked what he thought of the new Spider Man movie, he said it was silly and didn't make any sense. Hmmmm well I think it's silly to make another India Jones movie when the lead actor is 67 years old, will the movie be filmed in S L O W motion?

All of the Real Housewives of any city is totally whack to me. Reality television will support anything. It's all staged. It's never been glamorous to support a gold diggers plight. I have to get out and work for mine, WORK FOR YOURS!!!

When the checks stop coming, broke and busted r&b singer Bobby Brown has signed on for yet ANOTHER reality show, this time is Celebrity Fit Club. The boy has packed on more than a few pounds. Guess you can't get mad at his hustle, after all he no longer gets to live like a king in a fabulous castle. Any regrets Bob? I THINK SO!!!

Rapper Jay-Z proved his critics wrong AGAIN!! His Blueprint 3 CD will debut at #1 in Billboard magazine selling over 450,000 copies. Not a bad day at the office Jay.

Lindsay Lohan was spotted at Fashion Week in New York, shouldnt she be spotted at a Rehab clinic? What's with double standard, support one, condemn the other.

Usher, Mario Lopez, Floyd Mayweather, NeYo, Tachina Arnold, MC Lyte,Poofy, Tyler Perry.... OMG the list goes on and on. SNAP out it world, it's plain to see, are your that gullable? I'll just say C&H Pure Cane.........

Coldplay lives to play that funky music one more day. Earlier this year, the boys of Coldplay found themselves in a sticky situation when guitarist Joe Satriani accused Chris Martin and the band of plagiarizing his song and creating Viva La Vida. They settled out of court, which leaves me to believe they were guilty...hey it's payola one way of the other, you gonna have to pay somebody.

Oprah Winfrey scored a ratings high with her exclusive Whitney Houston interview. Her show ratings were up over 45% it was her best ratings in over two years. Go Oprah. Supporting and campaigning for President Obama, did take it's toll on your show, especially when you have so many Repuclican housewives who cling to your every word.

The Kardashian Sisters, Christina Milian, Bobby Brown, Amber Rose, Nick Cannon...I AINT Saying they're Gold Diggers, but they ain't messing with no bro-ke, bro-ke -----

Are you ready for the return of Sade, Toni Braxton and Alicia He's oops I meant to say Keys....are in the studio working on projects to be released within the next six months. Alicia's project will drop in November, Braxton's in February, and no scheduled release is listed for Sade, but I'm thinking November/December.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

7 comments:

  1. Hey you forgot to add Busta, Alicia, Meth,Redman,Tyrese,Tyson,Jay,Will, Duane Martin and Frank Gatson...to that list. Hollywood is so Hollyweird. I like your column, you say a LOT without giving a LOT:)
    President Obama is sexy as hell. Yummy..
    -Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like the housewives of Atlanta, it's campy and ghetto, but hey it takes me out my element for a few hours. I need that. We all do. Your take on things are very funny, which leads me to believe that you know FAR more than you're telling:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about Derek Jeter, Jean Claude, Anderson Cooper, Rihanna...less not forget her. So I take it you don't like a gold digger. If someone is willing to pay for something or someone that they normally couldn't have, whats the harm? Fair trade right? I can't wait to hear Sade. Have you heard any of her new music?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney was great on Oprah and so revealing. I was shocked actually. Good for her to bounce away from the loser.
    Dre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby Brown is broke, everyone knows that. I don't get what C&H means about that list of people. Am I clueless? Help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't care for Alicia Keys new song, she's overrated, and not a girlie girl, which could explain a few things.
    jk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...you crack me up!!! I love Sade...can't wait to hear the new stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete