Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Just Saying...


Behind closed doors, I would bet money that Bill Maher and Bill O'Reilly would have the same opinion on race relations. Only difference is one has the balls to say it publically and the other doesnt. Speaking of Bill Maher, what's the difference with his smoking weed or a rapper who smokes weed? NO difference....

The new version of Whitney and Bobby, singer Amy Winehouse and Blake have reunited one AGAIN. Amy havent you seen this story before, we all know how it ends.

Singer Gwen Stefani graces the cover of the October issue of "Glamour" magazine, take notes Lady GaG - me, you could learn a lot.

Remember when good ole white folks loved Michael Jackson, once the child molestation acquisitions came out, they bounced, like her was the inventor of the swine flu. I'm so disappointed how quick a line can be divided between races.

F-lister Tila Tequila reportedly choked by San Diego Chargers BF Shawne Merriman!!! She probably stole his wallet or he caught her blowing the entire football league. Hey Shawne she's a cheap trick, she would probably do it for free...

Marian Carey is releasing another single from her forthcoming "Memoirs" CD, its a remake of Foreigner's 'I Want To Know What Love Is', well isn't she married to Nick Cannon? Isn't he showing her what love is? I scratch my head with Mariah, she has the personality of a nat.

Yawn, sorry I just had a vision of Susan Boyle, she looks like a cross between Ethel Merman and Barbara Bush, what's so interesting about that? Exacccccccccccctly, NOTHING!

Britney Spears sang Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know" LIVE, and apparantly she didn't remember that she 'cant' sing.

To every rumor, there's a certain percent of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen...

3 comments:

  1. White america will rally behind anything as long as it's one of theirs, Susan Boyle looks like she should be on a Grit box. Britney broke up a happy home, K-Fed left Shar, now Britney is quoting Alanis ... interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are evil Susan Boyle is a strange looking wo(man) but typical of English types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They tried to make me go to rehab and I said no no no.LOL I agree with you about Bill Maher, I never agree when a white boy tries to be down with a culture he knows nothing about. I saw him interview Jay Z, the dude is weak, he was trying imply that J was high, and J's reply was I dont smoke weed, you do...

    ReplyDelete