Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


Word on the street is that Halle Berry is pregger's. Damn how lucky is her boyfriend....the fun had to be in the 'trying' to get pregnant part :)

The L Word is returning on Showtime, well kinda, they're turning it into a 'reality' show, with the real lesbians, that the Showtime series was based on. Hmmm why am I'm yawing? Because I'm thinking it's going to be boring staged drama.

Last week on the Wendy Williams show, former Danity Kane member Aubrey O'Day, basically outed Sean "Poofy"Combs. Normally the no holds barred Williams, didnt comment, which probably almost gave her a stroke. Williams asked Aubrey did she and Combs ever sleep together, O'Day reply was 'Wendy you know he's not on our team' OUCH Aubrey, keep it gangsta:) Don't be surprised if you end up in jail serving Ten years, after all you see what happened to rapper Shyne...I'm just sayin!!

Okay let me get something off my chest, Lady GAGA, is a NO talent unattractive pill of poo poo. She's Nothing original and has ripped off MaDonna, Jody Watley, Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera. America is at a low, and it seems that her record label, has payed radio dearly to have her songs in constant rotation. Nothing like payola. Whew, now I feel better.

Eminem's ex Kim Mathers said that her ex-husband isn't well endowed. In fact she says to go through with sexual intercourse, she would have to take a tiny blue bill. YIKES damn like that Kim?

Today I saw a picture of a whale and it was Kevin Federline! WHOA Kev' push back from the table. I'm jusy sayin..

Candy and Tori Spelling, if your husband and father could see you now, he would NOT be pleased. Truthfully, both boring personalites, and very unattractive...at least Candy can say "I'm Rich Bitches", but poor Tori, not soo much, and when Dean leaves, which he's going to do, soon as the little money stops. He's OUT!!

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay Halle, Naaaay M'M...small pp's will NEVER do. Lady Gag me with a spoon.

    Carsten

    ReplyDelete