Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


Janet Jackson (the sane jackson) will be performing a tribute to her late brother MIchael Jackson at this years VMA's. Two things I have to say, BET watch and take notes how a 'real' tribute should be done, and second KEEP LaToya Jackson away from the awards show with her crazy ass.

Pop Superstar Whitney Houston has the last laugh, despite her lackluster performance on GMA last week, her 'I Look To You' CD is selling like hotcakes, she will debut at #1 in next weeks Billboard magazine, and after a two day stint on the Oprah Winfrey show next week, I'm sure she'll continue to move lots of units. Congrats Whitney, I NEVER doubted your return. Loser Bobby don't you miss her?

Sex and The City cast members are filming their followup, for summer release. I'm thinking what could it revolve around this time? What kinda hole has Mr. Big dug himself into this time, and is their anyone who Samantha hasn't smashed?

Isn't is amazing how accurate TMZ news and information is, wouldn't you think that a more credible news source like a CNN could do a better job at reporting the news, well apparently 'not' so much, because TMZ are ON it!

Ladies and some of you Men out there, who would you choose Matthew McConaughey, Mario Lopez, David Beckham, George Clooney, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper or Maxwell? Remember you only get to choose one!

So in my head I have this trainwreck movie idea that would cast Meadan Fox,Lindsay Lohan, Andy Dick, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears in, and lets say we have Mariah Carey do the theme song. The movie working title 'Crazy,Bonkers, Slutty,Confused and Weeping' remember is just a working title, nothing final:)

Rapper Lil Kim performed at some gay pride parade, hmmm and I bet she fit right in. Hey a checks a check right? I'm just saying do what you gotta do, to get where you need to get.

The CW network canceled one of the best shows EVER, 'The GAME' but it kept the boring, uninspired Beverly Hills 90210 on for another season, with the season opener premeiring tonight. Dang I can hardly wait:(

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

6 comments:

  1. Brad Pitt ALL day.

    Kier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxwell with his sexxy ass. I'm looking forward to the return of Janet Jackson, her career has suffered since the SuperBowl craziness. Welcome back Whitney, I never stopped loving you either.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to bend it with Beckham, all the way, all day. He's HOTTT!!! Meagan Fos is a ditz, makes the rest of us with vagina's less credible.
    Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew he has the ass of life. That's what I'm trying to be a part of. Lindsay Lohan...I agree a trainwreck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mario Lopez, HOW YOU DOIN!!

    ReplyDelete