Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Just Saying...


Pop singer Mariah Carey 'Memoirs of a Imperfect Angel' is FINALLY being released today, and it doesn't look too good, Amazon is selling her CD for 5.99. Mariah is their a problem?

Rapper/Actor LL Cool and actor Chris O'Donnell have a hit on their hands with NCIS, it was one of the highest rated shows of the new season, and gave CBS it's best ratings in ten years. LL guess you took your grammie's advice when she said 'knock em out'.

For the life of me I don't understand why Ashanti gets two seconds of any one's time. The most interesting things she had going for her was her ex-boyfriend rapper Nelly. Now the lastest fiasco is having her play 'Dorothy' in The Wiz on Broadway. Most be some over the hill white homo director. I wonder what Judy Garland would say, hmmm

Rapper/Producer Swizz Beats and his girlfriend singer Alicia Keys, are getting it in. Swizz ex wifey Mashonda crashed a party for Swizz and had some not so nice things to say to Ms. Keys, how interesting. What's also interesting is, it wasn't too long ago, Keys photo was taken of her on a romantic getaway with her (girl)friend...YEAH I said it, but whatever works for you. You just got to love HOLLYWOOD, like they say, it aint for everybody, but it DAMN sure is for ME, I love this place.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

2 comments:

  1. How do you know that Alicia Keys is gay?
    I dont care for Mariah's CD. I generally like her, but this time she's fallen off, beter next time Mrs. Cannon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched NCIS tonight, and damn LL looks hot to def. I could do some things with him and Chris O'Donnell.
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete