Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


The Spice Girls are reuniting 'again'. My first response was 'WHY'? I didnt' understand it then, and I don't understand it now.

I'm still puzzled with the McKenzie Phillips Interview with Momma O. How can you knowingly bang your father for ten years. It started when she was 19 and ended at 29...WHO DOES THAT? It's a deeper illness on sooooooooooooooooooo many levels. McKenzie get well soon.

Shame on your TMZ and fatty mcnasty Perez Hilton, Charlie's Angels star Jaclyn Smith is NOT dead. She's happy and healthy, fully living her life in California. By the way you slums...Jaclyn Smith was NOT impressed with your gutter journalism skills.

Hot Latina mommie Eva Longoria Parker has announced her plans to get a masters degree in Chicano studies and political science to learn about her heritage. You go....nothing like having beauty and brains.

Did rapper 50 Cent break off things with his dl relationship with Ciara? Poor Ciara has gone from playing arenas, to performing at the County Fairgrounds...and just when you think it couldn't get any worse, your meal ticket breaks up with you.

Coutney Cox's Cougar Town debut last night. What are your thoughts?

Word on the street has it that actress Catherine-Zeta Jones wants to give up acting. Hmmm well my take on it basically breaks down this way, Catherine Z, your slept your way to the top, your husband campaigned to get you a Academy Award, you're basically a glorified gold digger, your movies of late have all tanked and you're pretty much washed up, because Hollywood is no longer taking your calls. Did I miss anything? I accept your resignation....c'mon yall I'm Just Saying!

I was thinking that a remake of the Little Rascals could star Trey Songz, Omarion, and Bow Wow. All three of them cats are under 5'7, and I'm being KIND!! Maybe we could get Akon to play Buckwheat... sorry I call em as I see em. While Im on the subject of movies, how about Sean Kingtson take on the role of Big Momma in Big Momma's House 3!! :)

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

7 comments:

  1. Kevin brutha you are a nutt. What's next for you? You're truly too talented for just a blog.
    Boog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cougar Town will probably have to grow on me..I love Courtney Cox, so I'll stick with it. Trey Songz may be short..but I wouldnt kick any of his parts out of bed. What's next for Ciara?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin KEVIN Kevin, Boy what are you doing? What have you been up to? It's about you NOT returning phone calls, guess you don't fit the little people in. *rolling my eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciara should have stucked with jazze pha. he gave her fat beats...she sold out with Justin, and it backfired. tisk tisk tisk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful that Michael Douglas dont open up a can of whup *ss on you for talking about his wife. LOL She's whack. McKenzie is a freak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God Jaclyn Smith is alive and well, we lost Farrah, I couldnt take it it Jaclyn passed too...
    Arani

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happen to stumble upon your blog, and I'm glad I do. Good stuff.

    Tyrone

    ReplyDelete