Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Just Saying...


So McKenzie Phillips must be broke, okay yeah I said it. The Mama and Papa's singing group ended almost three decades ago, and McKenzie was fired from her show around the same time that her father's singing group disbanded. Phillips recently released her autobiography, and was the featured guest on Momma O's show. During her interview, she said her father John Phillips shot drugs in her veins when she was 11 years old, and he had sexual intercourse with her too. Well stepmother singer/actress Michelle Phillips said WTF, and I agree with her. I mean WHO DOES THAT? Well apparently McKenzie and her Dad:) EWWW

Heather Locklear, is returning to Melrose Place as Amanda....THANK YOU JESUS,JUAN and INEZ!! This lackluster show needs Heather. She has a great track record for saving sinking ships. Welcome back Heather. A little advice...keep ex BFF Denise Richards FAR AWAY from the set!

Hip Hop moguel Jay Z, will repeat his #1 status position in next weeks Billboard magazine selling another 300,000 copies, and Pop Superstar Whitney Houston is close on his heels at #2. Jay turns 40 in December and Whitney is 46...they are showing they youth how it's done!!

Word on the street is that Justin Timberlake and not so innocent Rihanna are supposedly dating. Justin if this is true....proceed with caution and keep your camera phone on you at all times....she's kinda a mess, the girl gets AROUND. Chris Brown...bless you!!

Call me crazy, but I'm soo looking forward to Courtney Cox's new show 'Cougar Town' I love her, and anything that she does, I will always give it a try. P.S. I still watch reruns of FRIENDS!! ...Jennifer Aniston - not so much!!

You just got to love singer Christina Aguilera, not only can the girl sing, she recently opened up to USA Today about childhood abuse that she endured.
'Speaking exclusively to USA Weekend magazine, Aguilera says, "We lived on Army bases when I was little, and it (domestic violence) was happening a lot. The MPs (military police) would come, but a lot of them were doing the same things (to their wives and kids). I was surrounded with domestic violence, not only in my home but my friends'."
Aguilera has never been one to shy away from the abuse she experienced as her mother and father fought and often writes about her memories in songs like "I'm OK" and new song "Oh Mother."
She adds, "It's therapeutic for me to talk about it. It gives me a reason to understand why I went through what I did '

How brave of you Christina...setting the example for others to follow.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I'm convinced that white folk are CRAZY!! Shooting his child with drugs AND having sex with her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, has turned into quite the elegant young lady, unlike the lindsay's, britney's and paris Hilton's of the world. I agree with you, the girl can sing her ASS off, back up Whitney:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised that Whitney's CD is selling that well, but good for her. I don't think that she was very forthcoming in her Oprah interview, almost seemed cocky, like she's above doing crack, drugs are drugs .. right? I still watch FRIENDS too.
    Marlon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin is so lame, after what he did to Janet I don't f*ck with him anymore. He's white when it matters, and tries to be down with Hip Hop when it doesnt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather Locklear and Denise Richards, stuff that only makes sense in a soap opera. Rihanna is beautiful, I'd mash her, if Justin can't do it right. She looks like she has mad skills.
    Armon

    ReplyDelete