Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Im Just Saying..


Pop Superstar Whitney Houston much hyped Good Morning America summer concert series was NOT worth the wait. Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE Whitney Houston, and that will NEVER change. My feelings is this, when you have a job to do you do it. Please don't give me any feeble excuses as to why you can't hit or hold your notes. Her reason for being in poor voice was because she did a Oprah Winfrey interview where she talked for three hours, well DID you not realize that you had a LIVE performance one day later? Its NOT rocket science. I think she needs more people in her camp to be honest with her, when she off her mark, say it, when she's on point say that too. No one needs a yes person, it's not fair to all parties involved, and definitely not to her legion of die hard fans. Houston like Lucy, you got some xplaining to do.

Diane Sawyer is leaving GMA for World News Tonight...and isn't that what she always wanted? It wasn't so long ago. she was the evening news anchorwoman, so this move should not surprise ANYONE.

Michael Jackson will FINALLY be buried tomorrow night. If that wasn't strange enough, today LaToya Jackson released a song and video called "Home" which is a tribute to her brother Michael. Hey Toya, you got a lot of nerve, back in the day you helped to add fuel to the child molestation rumors...so NO good will come to you. Those damn Jackson's it's like a circus with Joe being the ring master.

Kate Hudson and baseball player A Rod, are moving in together, guess the milk is just that good. A Rod be careful, not so long ago Kate pushed poor Owen Wilson to his breaking point, that coochie must be golden...hey I'm just saying...

Yesterday I saw a whale on the beach and it was K-Fed, well today I saw another one and it was Perez Hilton, can you say jaded, bitter,atrocious and unattractive...guess you have to be that hefty to wear all those hats.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

6 comments:

  1. Kev'
    Yo kidd, I know this nearly gave you a stroke to even write:) No one loves Whitney more than you. I'm glad that you could admit to the trainwreck on GMA. She did look good, and who knows, maybe she'll recover. I do love the CD. Now about Toya, well nevmind, she give's good crazy.

    Lynn Moodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's easy for other's to criticize when it's not them. No one knows what Whitney is going through. She's back, and Im just glad God saved her.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be A - Rod, Kate seems like she'd be good in bed. That comment about Perez was bananas.

    Scoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney was a mess today,all the years of drug abuse has taken its toll, and what a price she's paying.

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just getting in from work. I DVR'd Good Morning America, and I'm STUNNED!!! I'm not one for lip sync, but Whitney shouldve saved face. That was some bullshit...and I'm JUST SAYIN.

    D'Marco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at the taping of the Oprah Winfrey show, and Whitney's GMA performance, which btw I dont think was awful, it just wasnt her best. Anyho, she redeemed herself on Oprah, no raspy her vocals clear, and not a dry eye in the house. Great show, and she answered all the heavy questions.
    Stefano

    ReplyDelete