Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Just Sayin..


VHI Divas Live will air Sept 17th with former A.I. judge Paula Adul(hey a girls got to work)as the hostess. When did Miley Cyrus, Jordan Sparks, Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Adele and Jennifer Hudson become Divas? Collectively they've all been in the music industry for about two hours...I'm just sayin. I'm not inspired nor excited about this lineup

The benefit concert for Michael Jackson is Vienna, seemingly is only benefiting brother Jermaine Jackson, who in my opinion was always jealous and envious of Michael. Hey Jermaine, it wasn't Michael's fault that you choose to stay at Motown, it was YOURS, and you see how well that went.

Official numbers are in with over 305,000 copies sold of her "I Look To You' CD, Pop Superstar Whitney Houston is back. What's even more incredible is that she's 46 years old, she survived her addictions and the ditsy Being Bobby Brown chronicles.

The CW network is not the brightest bulb in the bunch. Yesterday I ragged on them for canceling 'The Game' sitcom, well The series premiere of Melrose Place Tuesday night was a HUGE disappointment for The CW. The highly advertised premiere came in a staggering last place in the network ratings!

Nicole Richie former BFF of Paris Hilton, give birth to a healthy baby boy name Sparrow James Midnight Madden. Both mother and baby are doing well.

Rapper and Producer The Dream married singer/actress Christina Milian, who is supposedly with child. Dream, married Milian without having a pre-nup...DUMB DUMB DUMB, hey but what do I know, the marriage could last forever.....exactly!!

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

5 comments:

  1. youre right, nothing exciting about Divas, why did they bring it back? I'm happy for Whitney's return. I like Gossip Girls on CW, so there are some decent shows. I never heard of the sitcom The Game. Just wanted to add my two cents.
    Gerber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Hudson IS A DIVA, and I'm sure she shyts on youer favorite female singer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A coward leaves no name, that's my first thought. Secondly a Diva is someone who has earned their stripes and you dont get that acknowlegement from releasing one CD. It's staying on top of your game for years. My comment has nothing to do with personal feelings, it's a factual statement. Now for personal opinion Whitney at 26 ran circles around Jennifer at 26(now that's my personal opinion) I love that we can all have our opinion. Thanks for your comment "anonymous".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin, you are funny as hell. How many people know how much you love Whitney? I love coming to your blog, because you seem to have information before other sites, and you always add your spin to it, that's what makes yours unique. In regards to the DIVAS show, I agree with you. Where is Gladys Knight, Bette Mildler, Madonna, Stephanie Mills, Natalie Cole...you know people who have never been on the show...guess the world is for the 14 year olds.
    Dueces,
    Chey Jai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dream/Christina Milian- who cares?
    Whitney Houston's comeback - YES
    Nicole Richie - Yawn
    Jermaine Jackson - Loser
    I agree with you Divas Live - Whack, and you're right Jennifer Hudson is not a Diva, maybe a Diva in training, but she hasnt earned her stripes.

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete