Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm Just Saying...


How cool is former President Jimmy Carter? He always speaks the truth, and he has NO issues with telling it like it IS!! Joe Wilson's comment was RACIST, plain and simple.

The King of Pop's movie 'This Is It' opens October 28Th. It's the final footage of Michael Jackson. It saddens me still that he's gone, I'm not sure if I'll see this movie, kinda seems odd to release the footage, but we live in a world of fast money and deceit.

Jennifer Aniston's movie "Love Happens' opens tomorrow, she's BORING who is she sleeping with besides John Mayer, but whatever she does, it must be spectacular, as her movies keep getting released.

Gospel star TONEX finally admits to being attracted to men....NO KIDDING!!! You're practically a lady:) I'm just saying...I call it like I see it. Soon Kirkricia Franklin will join you.

Couples whose marriage seems to be working Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, word on the street says that NOT everything is skinny on Marc, could that be the reason the marriage works? Hmm just a question. Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, I don't get why she's with him, but word on the street say theyre swingers and do some happy drugs. Mary J. Blige and Kendu, lawd only knows why this one works, but it does. Mary always looks like she's ready to shot somebody. David Beckham and Victoria...I think he feels sorry for her, the best thing going for her is HIM!! Will Smith and Jada, well word on the street says a lot of things, but it's still working too. Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill, well it's animalistic that keeps them together, and that's ALL I'm sayin...

Marriages that still are in question...supposedly rapper Nas Escobar and wife Kelis are getting back together, could it be because Escobar isn't trying to pay her 55 grand a month? Smart man.
Punk rocker chic Avril Lavigne and hubby Deryck Whibley have split, so no more 'Sk8r Boy' for her...awww

Earlier this week at the VMA some found Madonna's tribute to Michael Jackson, to be grandstanding...well I didnt see it that way. I thought it was heartfelt.

LaToya Jackson co-hosted The View yesterday...and lived up to her foolishness. Never a hit record, never relevant, but always good comedy, without having to say one word...thanks Toy!! Keep it coming.

What does Susan Boyle and Perez Hilton have in common? Hmmm think real hard.

R.I.P. Mary Travers from the folk singing group Peter Paul and Mary.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

11 comments:

  1. Man, you are a hating ass bastard. What does any of those people got to do with you? While you are being a pathetic jackass online, they are somewhere not giving a shit.

    As for your sidebar, if you have to down an entire group of artists to make one look good, you got problems. I like Rahsaan but his music is mediocre at best and pure shit at worst. Great voice but like Maxwell, couldn't write himself out of a paper bag.

    All in all, I felt compelled to respond to you hating ass post. First and only time. None of these people are giving you their precious time and you will no longer warrant mine.

    P.S. I "heard" is code word for I don't know shit but my life is so miserable I'm going to hate on someone else in order to make myself feel better.

    Going Anonymous due to the fact I am embarrassed that I responded to your jackass post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa Kevin, I see that you ruffled someone's feathers. LMAO....that has to be a good thing. They felt compelled to post a comment. I like your blog, it's always a good read. Guess maybe the poster is miserable. Sometimes it's hard to look in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This column is so funny, I like both sides of you, but I must admit your TGIF are my favorite posts. I actually print them out and pass them along to my mother and some friends. Every now and then, in this column, you let some things out of the bag, but it's always tasteful, well you dont let it out of the bag...u just open the bag. We have to draw our own conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the first poster, if you don't like this blog dont visit.
    Kevin you've peaked my curiosity, what's the deal with Jennifer and Marc? I do believe rumor's have some true merit. I agree with about Jimmy Carter, I was at Coretta Scotts funeral and he spoke wonderfully.
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avril was too young to be married. It's a no brainer that it wouldn't last. Whatever Will and Jada are doing it works. Latoya makes me laugh, and so do you. You help me to keep up with the crazy of Hollywood. Thx G
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan Boyle is a hot mess, and so it Perez Hilton. I need to read up on Jimmy Carter, and I love David Beckham.
    The first poster seemed to be jaded, who get in their cheerios. Move in joy,peace and understanding. Keep the juicy coming. I love it.!!
    Dinah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart money is on Nas Escobar. I would take her back too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kevin Kevin Kevin... bruh you are wild. I need to take out some life insurance on you. LMAO
    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  9. if we all lived in glasses houses, that would be the real underlined story. Understand that the life of the rich and famous, the toll mostly isnt worth it. Take it from me.
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever thought about working for Mediatakout or Bossip? Both of them could really use your wit and timing. You got some stories to tell bruh. Do you know anything about Frank Gatson, I hear a lot of dirt on him from the dancer world.
    Shahim

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is calling the President a liar considered "racist"? Disrespectful, yes. But racist, really? What a dumb comment.

    ReplyDelete