Sunday, February 3, 2013

Affirmation ...


Heavenly Father,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to dawn and acknowledge a new day.  I do not take any of my blessings for granted.  Please honor me with favor, mercy and grace. Guide and direct my path, and protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  To God be the Glory, for if God be for you ,who can be against you.  I am a vessel of your word, to all the naysayers and people who are lost along the way.  Please let me be an Angel to all that I encounter, to all those who need my help.  Please continue to wrap your arms around the Hurricane Sandy victims and Newtown, give them strength, peace, understanding and console their hearts. Bless my family, friends, associates and enemies, and continue to show me the way in this world, as you deem it fit for my life. I send Love and Light to everyone that follows the path that leads to you.  For all the blessings in my life, I do give thanks.  Amen~

2 comments: