Sunday, February 17, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
I surrender all.  To you I gave myself completely, and I ask that you do with me, what is your will.  Thank you for allowing me to grace another beautiful day. I do no take any of my blessings for granted, for I know with you all things are possible. If God be for you who can be against you. Please protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, please guide and direct my path, and honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  I walk in the understanding of love for you, and I ask that our relationship continues to grow closer with greater understandings and discoveries.  Protect the babies in the world, give understanding where there is no understanding.  Continue to reveal love, strength, courage, forgiveness and wisdom to the Hurricane Sandy and Newtown victims, and anyone who is dealing with struggle and strife in their life.  You are a merciful and forgiving God.  Please bless the world, and it's shortcomings.  For all the ones who walk with the awareness of you, I send Love and Light, and to the fallen sheep, I send love to you too, and I hope you find your way home.   Bless my family and friends.  For all the blessings in my life I do give thanks.  Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment