Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Recap ...

Frank Ocean ..... singing LIVE hmmm I suddenly understood why he lost out in the Best New Artist  and Album of the Year categories, he can not sing.  How did I not know this? 
Prince is always cool. Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson won grammys and both sang the HELL out of their (LIVE) performances.  Bruno Mars, Sting, Ziggy and Damien Marley, was a great in their tribute to Bob MarleyMavis Staples and Dr. John brought the heat.
Justin Timberlake's return to music, I'm a huge fan of his, but I wasn't impressed last night, maybe he was nervous. I loved Miranda Lambert's performance, and I enjoyed FUN
Beyonce Knowles won for her "Love On Top" single love love love that song, Miquel won for "Adorn".  I was very happy that boring Taylor Swift didn't no receive an award. Ijs
Other than that, the Grammy's continues to be a snooze fest.  I think the Grammy dress code was a little immature and parental.
My Best Dressed Award for the evening was Rihanna!

8 comments:

  1. I thought JT killed. Also tge Bob Marley tribute. Kelly Clarkson is talented.
    Frank Ocean failed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna owned tge Red Carpet, Beyonce did you hear that? She OWNED tge Red Carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill probably gey slammed for this, Rihanna and Chris Briwn looked fabulous together.

    Frank Ocean's cred went out the windiw last night. He seened very awkward in his skin.

    Miquel .... Ummmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tge personality of Adele. I would love to hear she Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson as a trio. I think that would be Killer!

    Prince is always so damn SEXXY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rihanna is beautiful but she's a dummy. That monster is going to beat her again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the Grammy show, iMO it was one of the better one of recent memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, Carrie Underwood and Chris Brown were the dapper ones last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rihanna and Bruno Mars owned the night!

    ReplyDelete