Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jay - Z wifey is going on Tour

Entertainer Beyonce' Knowles just announced that she's going on tour entitled The Mrs Carter show World Tour.  If it's anything like her Superbowl performance, I'll pass.  I want to see something new, not a decade old dance routines from songs a decade ago.  Challenge yourself Mrs. Knowles, you're a huge star, show us what you're capable of doing.  Hire top notch storytellers, set designers,choreographers, photographers oh and yes a TUTOR! Your Destiny Fulfilled Tour with Destiny's Child left me breathless, that's what I call being on top of your game, so please bring it, and if you bring it, I will pay my money, and so will the rest of the world.

3 comments:

  1. When Beyonce Knowles become a basic white woman? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beyonce' youre just a hater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait! I am so there!

    ReplyDelete