Friday, February 1, 2013

Fragment/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!
Living to please others is a slow death. A broken heart is like shattered glass, eventually you can pick up the pieces, but fragments are left behind and you're forever changed. Ever wonder why some people keep having the same scenario play out over and over in their life, its refusing to grow, growth must come from within, with a YEARNING desire to do so. Mistakes in life are the frailties off our time here on earth, it ts about healing and mending fences. When life ends, a group will gather to reminisce on the impact, lets hope that authenticity was at the center of your world, that way the stories will be consistent.

We are passing through on this VOYAGE, not knowing the date, place, nor time, but we all know the inevitable, why act surprised. Touching some one's life is intentional goodness from within, it shows that you have the ability to make the occurrence about more than you, some will never put that tiny piece to the puzzle together. For the person who stays in a situation to please someone else, that's not really the truth, you stay out of insecurities in yourself and fear to survive on your own. The 'absolute' in your life is your light, and how you choose to let it shine or dimmed. Believe me you get no brownie points because you allowed yourself to get lost in someone else. Snap out of it!!!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?


17 comments:

  1. You seem to know me, the harsh realities. Its never easy to leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. women stay in relationships all the time for others, and it's nothing strange about it. not everyone is a leader, some appreciate the role of a follower, it's not a thing of right or wrong, its most of a necessity. When you're light has been dimmed for so long, too much attention can startle you.

      Delete
  2. NO comparison. Whitney sounds even better on this betsion. Thsts a true STAR with gigantic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On point!!! Excellent T.G.I.F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I am wikting aeay.. My love is behind someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get out of my head ... This was meant for me to read. Happy TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. love and light to you kevin. this was exactly what I needed to hear. I so need to step my game up, and not be a doormat in another person life. I have a purpose and a mission. I'm going to let my light SHINE.
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU!!!!! I do need to snap out of it and I always want my brownie points but so if I don't even get that then wats the point!!!! . But no really I am not being authentic to myself. And I have been wilting away ... I don't want to look back and say what the h.e. double hockey sticks was I doing. I hate regretting ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good words this week, and I love the song "Love and War", though I wasn't familiar with the singer, its really good, so thanks.
    Happy Friday

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. shine or deem, great analogy about light and inner strength and wants or desires for self. I like the way that you present your words.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank-You Kevin, I look forward to your TGIF's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kev, you always make my Fridays happy. I never what your topics will be about, but Im certain that I will have something to think about it. I loved your show, you are a very peaceful person. keep up the good work.
    Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you've lived your life for others for so long, it's hard to understand how to begin to live your life for self.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tamar is singing that song. Great TGIF matched by a lovely song to accompany the. Message.
    Khalil

    ReplyDelete
  14. The good Reverend Doctor has done it again. I love your mind. Thank you.
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im living to make my light shine, I honor Johavah Gireh and im living everyday in that honor!
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete