Sunday, February 24, 2013

Affirmation ...


Heavenly Father,
Thank you for blessing me with the gift of life, and for allowing me to witness the dawn of a new day.  If God be for you, who can be against me.  Please guide and direct my path, protect me from hurt harm fear and danger, also please honor me with favor mercy and grace.  I am nothing without you in my life, you are so worthy to be praised.  I look to the hills because I know that you exist, and I believe in your teachings.  Please heal the world from their ailments, addictions, afflictions and shortcomings.  I am a vessel of your word and an Angel to those that may need my assistance.  I send Love and Light to all those who walk with the belief of you, and for those who have lost their way, I send prayers that will enlighten their world, and favorable views of you.  I take none of my blessings for granted.  Please forgive me and the world of our sins, and help us to be better than we've ever been.  Continue to bless my family, friends and foes.  For all the blessings in my life, I do give thanks and I surrender my all to you.  Amen~

2 comments: