Sunday, February 10, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the opportunity to grace another dawn of your beauty and wisdom. I stand in truth, because I believe in your and have eternal faith.  I do not take any of my blessings for granted, I know with you all things are possible.  We live to witness the power and presence of you daily.  Please protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, guide and direct my path, honor me with favor mercy and grace.  I honor you ever step that I take, the path and direction will lead me to you.  To God be the Glory, if God be for you, who can be against you.  God please protect the babies of the world, wrap your loving arms and shield around the Hurricane Sandy and Newtown victims, please give them favor, strength, understanding and healing.  In trouble times, we must call on you, we also must believe that through the worst of times, you are there, God does not sleep.  Prayer are answered on his time.  I send Love and Light to all the believers that we will meet again, in a place call Heaven.  Please bless my family, friends, and foes.  I ask that you continue to let me be a vessel to spread your word, and that I may be an Angel to all that I meet, who are in need of my services.  Please heal the world, we need you.  For all the blessings in my life I do give thanks.  Amen~

3 comments:

  1. I honor and believe in God. He is so worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Father, for I know jow great thou art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One God to love us all. We are all his children no matter the shade. Love is colorblind!

    ReplyDelete