Friday, February 22, 2013

Enfolds/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!

From ordinary to extraordinary, we all start out the same, but where you go in life is totally up to you, we all possess the goods.  Like links that connect in a chain its a bond that we depend on, so by allowing others into our sanctuary helps makes way to the light shining from within. Our spirit is kinetic, its in all of us, the power, the energy, the reason to 'be'. We are purposeful, we are endearing, these are key components to the life that we live. We are free, we fly, we soar, exuding versatilities adds to a well rounded foundation, by keeping that thirst will help to persevere and push through. Trappings are when we imprison ourselves, and have lost our ability to break free, yet we must release shackles that trap us with poisons that rob the purity within us.

I awake daily to face a new dawn, I ask God to guide, protect and direct my path, to honor me with favor mercy and grace, it's my personal arsenal as I face the world, it's my daily protective shield. I encourage you to do the same, we're living in challenging times, we must take part to protect self, and the nearby villages that we call our community and neighbors, we need to encourage others to find stimulating food for purpose, substance and continuance. The more you come to understand your role, the more you understand how your personal walk enfolds you with the needed tools and at all times we must diligently be aware of our surroundings, it's a consciousness that we have to apply daily, that's when you begin to understand prudent.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?  

3 comments:

  1. This read was Heavenly Delightful. Hapoy Firday to you. I love your mind.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winderful and delightful. Youre a blessing to me and to your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thought provoking. You always enlighten your readers.

    ReplyDelete