Thursday, February 21, 2013

Command Performance



Today I was feeling a little melancholy, which is one of my favorite moods:-) I've loved this song for as long as I can remember, due to some recent events in my life, this song is even more appropriate than I ever knew it to be.  Bobby Darin, always appeared to have a charmed life, but like most of us, we all have challenges, here his takes the Gilbert O'Sullivan classic "Alone Again Naturally" and makes it his own, and he owns the moment.  I love his delivery, I love the elegance that he gave a song that could be dark and cold, he made it warm, sexy, and jazzy.  I hope that you that you appreciate the sentiment of my selection this week.  Enjoy~

6 comments:

  1. Kevin Kevin Kevin ... You find such great moments in music. I would love to rattle your musical brain. Youve made my day today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving your low Kevin, more and more you are revealing your true save and letting the reader into your world. You have me hooked ... Great mudic, great topics and beautiful scenary. Im a fan!
    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kevin. Keep the great music and stiries coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song selection. I can never figure you out. And i love it. Youre something extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your were a white man in your last life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You love the sappy slow reflective ode da say songs. Just hopeless.

    ReplyDelete