Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Mess - How YOU Doin?

Mitt Romney told his wife Ann, the night before the election, he said by this time tomorrow night you'll be sleeping with the next president of the United States, so on the next evening when his wife was getting ready for bed, she ask Mitt if Barack was coming over to their house or did she have to go over to the White House. I read this somewhere so I had to 'bite' the quote, because it was so damn funny to me.

So when I think of Miss Piggy I see Tamar Braxton and T.I."s wife Tiny. Am I wrong? Help me out yall.

Who is the bigger racist the Republican Party, Donald Trump, Barbara Walters or Kim Zolciak?  That's the million dollar question.

The beef between ex-lovers 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather.

Kobe Bryant getting new Laker coach Mike Brown fired when they lost their first three games of the new Basketball season.  Is their an 'I' in "Team"?

Lindsay Lohan lying to the police AGAIN, ann drinking AGAIN ... oh and the theft charges AGAIN!

Bruce Jenner finally seeing the light and is heading to D-I-V-O-R-C-E court from his Madam wifey Kris.

The Houston's train wreck reality show on Lifetime, cancellation is only a matter of time.

Nicki Minaj's attack on Mariah Carey and Barbara Walters.

Steel Magnolia remake on Lifetime, OMG, why mess with perfection.  Dana WHY?

Sherman Helmsley passed away four months ago, has yet to be buried.  His long lost brother that no one has ever heard of is fighting over the late actors 50,000 Estate.

White trash Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shores, the KKK sisters all A MESS!! Please tell me WHY.  I can't...

Heidi Klum and her new love 'her' new boyfriend her 'Bodyguard' wonder if her was guarding her body while she was married to rocker Seal.

4 comments:

  1. that picture of Raspecia from Norbit is hilarious. I like your digs.

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture to match your stories. I love that you report truth, and it's not opinion. Hollywood ish is really crazy, it's a life thats not for all.
    Keenan

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be nice spilling secrets. what's in your closet? I'm open to hearing your story mister man.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so on point, and funny in your approach. charli

    ReplyDelete