Friday, November 2, 2012

Acquiesce/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ... Let's Talk about It!!

Sending prayers of love and light to the Hurricane Sandy victims. Natural disasters are warning signs of how quick it can all be taken away, let's not take for granted the simple luxuries, and gratefulness just to be. In difficult times brings us strength, to acquiesce is knowing which battles are yours to fight, and the ones that are out of your hands. The universe guides and directs our path, every situation is to learn, dissect and reconsider.  ALIGNMENT positions you be in the right place at the right time, being centered, is the movement to truly understand when to be 'still' and when to 'proceed', understanding that simple tool will save your life time and time again.

WARNING the seeds we sow through verbal agriculture, brings an unforgiving harvest. Seeking is going for absolute, conquer the maze that wasn't specifically tailored for you. To tell of the past journey that you have surmount, it's about the fertile ground. A portrait seals a moment in time, it captures a certain essence, a geographical time stamp. Life is not a still frame, were are moving pictures flaws and imperfections. If you get to the point where you feel that you have all the answers, its lights out.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

11 comments:

  1. you really have a very unique and special gift in your writing. i think that you should start taking it more seriously and get yourself published.
    Fae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, I really like this one.
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i moved from manhatten two weeks ago back to the west coast, so reading your tgif hits home, and your words rang true. God had put this move on my heart and I was really torned, looking at the bigger picture i now understand his mission for my life. thanks for being an inspiration kevin, even during difficult times, you seem to ease the blow.
    Dahlia

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a very spiritual being, your mom is all over you. she's smiling down, truly.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wanted I needed today sir. thanks for deliverying the goods. your tgif's are always on the money, and very timely.
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. good food, now I have to let it digest. happy friday, and I love the Craig David rendiion of Michael Jackson's Human Nature.
    Mya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed by your spirit you words, and more impressed with your delivery. When I first starting reading your posts, Ifound myself always wanting to know more, and slowing but surely, you have unwrapped the onion, and I'm happy to be on board.
    Diego O.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your weekly closing statement is a great quesion. it forces you to be proactiveabout your life and the things that youre doing when you are here on earth
    Dsna

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the harvest line, you seem to be a man of fortitude

    ReplyDelete
  10. it takes a special person with dedication to do what you do. I've come to rely on your weekly TGIF pick me up. It gives me a lot of food for thought.
    thanks for being you.
    carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. whenever I come to your TGIF i always smile, because I know that you're going to give wisdom and leave me with something to think about.
    Erik

    ReplyDelete