Sunday, November 18, 2012

Affirmation


Thanks be to God for allowing me the blessing to witness a new day.  I do not take any of your blessings in my life for granted.  I'm a vessel to spread the word of your goodness.  I'm grateful to have my health, great family and friends in my life.  Please continue bless me with favor, mercy and grace, please continue to protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  I ask that you guide and direct my path.  I love you and want to live for you for the rest of my life.  Please continue to reveal yourself to me and your presence in my life.  For all those who walk in the thoughts and understanding of you, I give thanks, and for those who aren't aware of your goodness, I pray for the lost souls who arent aware of your greatness. I pray for healing of the world, with love, acceptance and understanding.  Love and light to the world. Amen~

2 comments:

  1. Glory be to God the king. I lift you up in praise today. Thanks brother.
    LaSherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kevin, you are a blessing in my life. thanks for keeping the faith.
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete