Sunday, November 25, 2012

Affirmation ...


Heavenly Father I thank you for allowing me to see another day, grateful for the opportunity to try to be and do better than I did the day before.  I do not take any of my blessings for granted.  I know that with you all things are possible, and all things work together for the good.  To God be The Glory, if God be for you, who can be against you.  When evil rises against me they will stumble and fall.  Please continue to protect me from hurt, harm, fear, and danger, I ask that you guide and direct my path, and honor me with favor mercy and grace.  Let me be a vessel to spread the word of your goodness, and please allow me to be an Angel to those that I encounter who are in need.  For all those who walk in the belief of you I send love and light, and for the lost sheep who have doubt, I ask that you forgive them and show them way with your blessings.  Giving gratitude to you is just one of the many ways of giving thanks, and so it is.  Amen~

1 comment:

  1. praise be to GOD and all his glory. continue to let him utilize you son. you're doing good work. stay focused.
    Freddie S.

    ReplyDelete