Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday D'Marco

Happy Birthday D'Marco, you have been in the world for an entire year, and you have brighten up my world, I look at you and the world seems perfect.  Your innocene makes me believe in the good of the world again.  I will always cherish this picture with you sleeping on my chest. When I see your little face light up, it's makes it all worthwhile.  I pray for your health, peace, happiness and security. I pray that a world will be kind to you, you deserve the best that life has to offer you, I will do all that I can to make your world a worthwhile place to teach and guide you in the right direction, so that you can deal with the world on it's terms.  Happy Birthday To You, and thanks for making me smile, and for loving me unconditionally. God Bless You~

8 comments:

  1. happy birthday D'Marco youre so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lil man. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beautiful fella, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that boy, he looks just like you. He has a great father.
    Shavonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a delightful story accompanied by great pictures. Happy Birthday, you must be beaming with pride. Enjoy yout time, because it goes by so fast.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kevin he's such a cutie patutie. Happy Birthday D'Marco your dad has told me a lot about you.
    Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. You must be so proud. I can't wait to meet you.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete