Sunday, November 11, 2012

Affirmation

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to witness a new dawn.  To God be the Glory, if God be for you, who can be against you.  I'm eternally grateful for my life, and the things. that you have afforded me.  I do not take anything for granted, I know with you all things are possible.  Please guide and direct my path, protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, and give me favor, mercy and grace.  When two are joined together .. I know that are things work together for the good.  Please allow me to be a vessel of your word, and I ask that I may be an Angel to all those that I encounter who are need.  For all those who walk the walk with understanding of you and for those who aren't a believer in you, I ask that you give love and light and manifest your greatness.  For the all the things that you have graced me with, I do give thanks.  Amen~

1 comment:

  1. great stuff as always. Keep up the great work. God is watching you sweetie ans smiling.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete