Monday, November 26, 2012

Always Be My Baby ....

Dear Whitney,
We made it through Thanksgiving without you.  I thought about Bobbi Kristina, it had to be a hard day for her to endure.  A week ago, the American Music Awards gave you a three second tribute, which was whack as hell, I mean c'mon you're the second most Awarded in the history of American Music Awards, right behind Michael Jackson.  I think it was the an insult, but the ulitimate insult came last night at the Soul Train Awards, they failed to mention you period.  Will our black shows ever get it right?  smdh.  Thus far The Grammy's and BET Awards are the one's who got it right.  I was so looking forward to Rickey Minor doing a DIVAS tribute to you, but for some reason isn't going to happen.  I can't:(  I hope that you're one year anniversary will be the ulitimate tribute deserving of your legacy. 
Until next week my beautiful princess, rest easy, and always know that I will never forget you.  You have forever sealed a place in my heart. RIP

7 comments:

  1. Missing the great lady. No mention of her last night but she did win a Soul Train Award, adding to her illustrious list of awards. love you Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Tatt, kinda extreme, but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tattoo. I love Whitney. Such a classic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Whitney soooooo freakin much. Never will their be another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sit next to her a few years back at the American Music Awards, she was so graceful, so element, charming and incredibly beautiful. I will cherish that moment forever.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving you forever gorgeous. rip

    ReplyDelete