Friday, November 16, 2012

Defiant/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone .. Lets Talk about It!

TRUST be still and know that your thoughts manifest and can change situations, stop being afraid to walk that specific walk that was meant solely for you, the odds are in your favor when you're being authentic. God is watching he sees all, that's what matters.  ADVICE perhaps if we turn off the proverbial noise on the outside, the inner voice becomes clearer and succinct. Take direction from the master in that moment your reality has already been rectified, that's how it works when you have belief and trust, and so it is. Step forward and embrace the peace from within, sharing your light with others, is a form of Thanksgiving.

Yearning is a hunger it allows you to move forward with greater fortitude and understanding. Grasping relevance, you remain focused only on the areas you came to impact. To be sidetracked because you want to satisfy the masses will inevitably destroy you. DEFIANT, the minute you become a people-pleaser your soul dies to the essence of who you really are. Everyone wants their light to shine bright, it's image and presentation, no matter what, people see what they want to see, I've come to realize that truth is transient, the storyteller spins it in their favor, a liar calls it clever, a salesperson defines it as convincing. Go against the odds, stand apart, your walk is unique and it's governed. Stepping out on faith can be a lonely road but it is a fruitful road.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

20 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to start my day. I love it! Thanks Kev' have a great weekend.
    Deidra

    ReplyDelete
  2. INDEED! I receive your words sir freely. Thanks
    jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I receive them ten fold and I return the sentiment and goodness back to you.
      Cole

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I really appreciate your efforts, and consistency. What inpires your work? I'm always curious about authors and thier motivation.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put God first that's the only way. Teach others and do your best to enrich others in your life.
    Shenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. you remind me of Rev Run just with a more detailed approach. I love what you have to say.
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are annointed, you better say that word. i love how you can bring thoughts to the forefront. it's really a gift to you from God.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. great words as always. I love your flow, so direct and to the point.
    u go.

    Raquel W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stuff Kev. Call me I need your advice on something. It's kinda important.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to have a more personal relationship with God. I need a better understanding, so I'm seeking more reading time. Tryin to do more of what he expects from me.
    Toya Li

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kevin I'm always singing your praises. I think that you should have a column, well if newspapers were as popular as they use to be. You always have such great wisdom, and the Seal song was a nice touch. Happy Friday.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a gift. more outlets should run your TGIF's, your work is worthy.
    Holla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, you should try to get yourself and agent, more people need to know about you. I enjoy your writing.
      Linx

      Delete
  12. you are a blessing to your readers, and I'm so thankful that I found yuor blog. what you give to us is ministry. please continue on your path, you push buttons that are provocative, and it's such a honest approach to living a good honest life.
    God Bless You.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. another great read Kevin, you bless us with your gifts. Such a pleasure to read your works.
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great song by Seal very good vocals. He's a true showman.
    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Friday, I"m about to wrap it up here at the office, reading all of my emails, and yours was the highlight of my day. I will take your words home with me to meditate over them, always trying to improve my life. Thanks again and cheers Mate
    Lleyton

    ReplyDelete
  16. my good man, i'm impressed your thoughts a mind provocative, very insightful and offers focus and hope. Keep on keeping on.
    gustavo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wondeful words youngster.
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  18. you hit the nail on the head. I look forward to your friday blogs, they are always in so thought provoking and inspirational. I've shared them with my co-workers and they love them also.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete