Sunday, November 4, 2012

Affirmation ...


Thank you God for allowing me to see the dawning of a new day, and for the opportunity for a chance to be a better man, than I was yesterday.  To God Be The Glory, If God be for me, who can be against me.  Heavenly father please guide and direct my path, protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  I ask that you provide me with favor mercy and grace.  I can do all things through you, I know that you are my temple and my rock.  When evil rise against me, they will stumble and fall.  Please let me be a vessel to all that I encounter, and an Angel to anyone who I encounter who have lost their way.  Please heal me from any addictions and afflictions in my life. I ask that you see all of my dreams into fruition, and utilize my fingers to write designs, concepts, stories and ideas as you see fit.  I send love and light to all those in the world who believe in you and I pray for those who do not.  Bless my me, my family and my friends.  And for all the blessings in my life, I give thanks.  Amen~

1 comment:

  1. To God Be The Glory ... God is everywhere, and heals us from our darkest hours.
    Foster

    ReplyDelete